We are currently looking for volunteers in a number of areas. This is unpaid voluntary work. If you are available for a few hours a week, you think you fit the bill and have the necessary qualifications and experience, we would love to hear from you. Call Ann at 085 2814495.
- General Support Centre Volunteers - To help out in the operation and management of the Centre during the day - helping out, answering the phone, cleaning and other duties.
- Event Volunteers - To help organise or run events.
- Counsellors - For our Counselling Centre. Must be suitably qualified, insured and experienced. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holistic Therapists - For our Therapy Room. Must be suitably qualified, insured and experienced. Submit your CV to email@example.com
Volunteering is very fulfilling and knowing our great members, plenty of fun!
There are a number of ways you can help with fundraising for The Girls Club Cork:
- Take part in our fundraising events - For example, why not sign up to our sponsored skydive in April 2012!!!
- Organise your own event. Please note that pre-approval from the Club is required. Contact Ann at 085 2814495 to discuss your ideas in more detail.
You're guaranteed to have fun at a fundraising event. And you could make a huge difference in someone's life.